- 4 oz of school glue (1 bottle)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1-2 tbsp. of saline solution
- food coloring (optional)
- Mix glue and food coloring.
- Mix in baking soda and stir.
- Add contact solution 1 tbsp. at a time and stir until it is the right consistency.
Add food coloring and/or glitter to make your slime extra fun!
Learn about the change in states and chemical reactions that affect the viscosity of the glue from flowing liquid to the rubbery kind of stuff that we call slime (aka a non-Newtonian fluid)! Watch this video to learn more: watch